Books by Year Published
- Raising Hell And Making A Difference, pub. 2014
- The Bottoms: A Place We Once Called Home, pub. 2012
- Americano: My Journey to the Dream, pub. 2004
- A Profile of Hispanics in Nevada: An Agenda for Progress, pub. 1997
- Hispanic Profiles in Nevada History: 1829 to 1991, pub. 1991
- Co-authored with Dr. M.L. Miranda
- A History of the Latin Chamber of Commerce of Nevada: 1976-1989, pub. 1989
- ¿Quién es Quién?: A Who’s Who Directory of Hispanics in Nevada, pub. 1986
- A Profile of Hispanics in Nevada, An Agenda for Action, pub. 1984
A memoir of activism of the Hispanic community in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A limited edition book featuring memories and photos about that special place in Topeka I and so many others once called home.
A memoir of my life growing up in Topeka, Kansas and the adventures of my early adulthood.
Documents the tremendous growth that has occurred in the Hispanic population in the State of Nevada since 1980.
An attempt by present-day Nevada Hispanic historians to rectify the longstanding historical oversight of Hispanic people in the State of Nevada.
Thirteen year history of the Latin Chamber of Commerce of Nevada, the pre-eminent Hispanic organization in Las Vegas, and in the State of Nevada.
A Who’s Who Directory of Hispanics in the State of Nevada, is the first published effort to provide biographical information on Hispanic-origin men and women living in the State of Nevada.
Major problems facing the Hispanic population in Nevada, and Las Vegas in particular and specific detailed Agendas for Action.